Travel + Kids IS PossibleMany people think that once you have kids, all dreams of exotic traveling go out the window. I was (and partially still am), a believer in that. However, this job has opened my eyes to so many possibilities. It doesn't hurt that my kids are now past the baby years and I feel like we're in the years where we can start having lots of fun with our kids and showing them new experiences.
U.S. families traveling with kids often think they're limited to locations within a close proximity to their home or DISNEY. I'm not one to discount Disney, in fact, I'm bringing my family in a few months. However, there's nothing wrong with a tropical beach destination either.
Looking for family friendly travel, I came across this great article by Parents Magazine that ranked the Top 10 Caribbean resorts for families. Is it wrong to want to go to all 10?
1. Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
2. Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort & Spa, Providenciales, Turks, and Caicos Islands
3. Almond Beach Village, St. Peter, Barbados
4. Westin and Sheraton at Our Lucaya Beach & Golf Resort, Grand Bahama
5. Four Seasons Resort Nevis
6. Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort, Montego Bay, Jamaica
7. Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, Negril, Jamaica
8. Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
9. Club Med Caravelle, Guadeloupe
10. Breezes Curacao Resort, Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles
Check out the Parents article here for some more detailed information on each resort.
Who's ready to go? Contact SV Dream Escapes for your next trip quote!